Friday 4th and Saturday 5th, September 2015!
Beer | Food | Music
Note: expaned to 2 days for 2015
Doors Open – Fri: 3pm-11pm | Sat: 12noon-11pm
Join us at Morden Hall National Trust Park for Beer by the River 2015 which promises to be even bigger then last year’s event! This year the event will be spread over two days:Friday 4th 3pm-11pm and Saturday 5th midday-11pm.
This year’s Beer by the River will feature over 50 beers carefully selected from 22 brewers. We will of course have all of Sambrook’s main beers on the bar. Guest breweries will include: 5 Points, Binghams, Burning Sky, Crouch Vale, Downton, ELB, Hackney, Hambleton Ales, Hammerton, Hardknott, Hastings, Hawkshead, Ilkley, Laines, Oakham Ale, Tiny Rebel, Titanic, Triple fff and Westerham. More details about the beers HERE.
There will be a selection of food stalls to keep festival goers well fed! Expect delicious food offerings from: The FishClub, Pizzarova, Liberty Cheesesteak, Mad Dog London and Red Hot Chilli Brothers!
There will be live music throughout both days and lots to keep children entertained.
Lots more information about Beer By The River on the event site HERE.
NEW VIP Experience (limited ticktes) – more details of the offer:
– Entry to the event (value is £10 per person)
– Exclusive access to a dedicated VIP tent, which will be for VIP tickets holders only. Limited to 30 people per day. There will be private seating area, the full range Sambrook’s beers will be available in the tent (no queuing), water and snacks. The tent will be near the music stage. There will also be a chance to meet Duncan Sambrook the founder and the head brewer, Sean. There will be a VIP tent host on duty.
– Plus 10 beer tokens, each gets you a half pint of beer (=5 pints in total). This if for both Sambrook’s beer in the VIP tent and all guest beers in the main festival beer hall (value £18).
– Goodie bag on entry: commemorative event glass, Sambrook’s badge and other items to be confirmed.
– Please NOTE: no festival food/food vouchers included with the VIP ticket offer.